:

1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5

Moile, Tablet, and Desktop. "Unlimited access on desktop, android-optimized mobile"



More than 1,500 titles for free. "Lets us guide you through the World's wisdom."


summaries World: About This Book: For Sherlock Holmes, she will always be the 'The Woman'. I did not hear Holmes calling him by any ...

A Scandal in Bohemia - Book Summary - Arthur Conan Doyle

summaries World:

About This Book:

For Sherlock Holmes, she will always be the 'The Woman'. I did not hear Holmes calling him by any other name. In the eyes of Holmes, his status is the highest of all women in this world and he is superior to all women. It was not that his feelings for Irene Adler were love.
All the emotions, especially love, were stupid things for a person like him with a cold and balanced mind. To give a reason or to observe something, hardly anyone in the whole world can match it. But when it comes to love, he definitely makes a mistake. Holmes never talks about love, he just taunts and laughs mockingly. But by doing this, no one knows about his intentions and tricks.

A Scandal in Bohemia - Book Summary - Arthur Conan Doyle

Now We Start Summary:

For Sherlock Holmes, she will always be the 'The Woman'. I did not hear Holmes calling him by any other name. In the eyes of Holmes, his status is the highest of all women in this world and he is superior to all women. It was not that his feelings for Irene Adler were love.
All the emotions, especially love, were stupid things for a person like him with a cold and balanced mind. To give a reason or to observe something, hardly anyone in the whole world can match it. But when it comes to love, he definitely makes a mistake. Holmes never talks about love, he just taunts and laughs mockingly. But by doing this, no one knows about his intentions and tricks.
For those whose work is to observe others, it is right for them. People like Sherlock Holmes, who has a habit of answering nap and Libra, if they express their emotions, then perhaps their mind can wander and their decisions can be relieved. If any clay or stone goes away in any of its important instruments, or it breaks in the glass of its high-power lens, all this does not give it much tension, but when a person of his nature has to face great emotions, then it is very Disturbing occurs. Still, for Sherlock Holmes, she was just a woman, Irene Adler, who was difficult to believe completely, she was no longer in this world.
I haven't met Holmes much in recent times. We could not get much after my marriage. My happy married life and household responsibilities caught all my attention. On the other hand, Holmes, whose heart is bohemian, was not interested in anything about society. He must have been buried under his books in our lodge on Baker Street.
For weeks, he would be alternately engulfed between cocaine and his ambition. Sometimes drunk on drugs and sometimes in the passion and passion of his work. Even today, studying crime attracts a lot. He uses his experience and extraordinary power to observe and solve clues and remove the veil from the mysteries in which the police also fail. Many times I have heard the news of Holmes's name being added to the case. These included the Trap of Murder, the case of the Atkinson brothers of Trincomalee, and finally the mission of the Royal Family of Holland which he met with great care and success. I shared these things of Holmes with the readers of the Daily Press Newspaper. Still, I do not know anything about my old friend Holmes except these activities.
On the night of 20 March 1988, as I was returning from my patient's home, (I had started civil practice), Baker Street used to fall on my way. I passed by a familiar door there. This door has always been in my mind since the days of my flirting and also with the dreaded accident of the "Study in Scarlet" case. Passing through this place, I had a great desire to meet Holmes again. I also had to know where he is using his Extraordinary Powers. When I reached her room, I saw that the room was very bright with light.
As soon as I took my eyes, I saw his long and thin body in dark clothes, moving from the front of the screen twice. He was wandering around in his room quickly and with restlessness. His head was on his chest and he tied both his hands behind the waist. I know all his moods and habits. His attitude and habits tell his own story. It seemed that he had started working again. After getting out of his addiction, he was busy with a new problem. I played the doorbell and I was seated in the room that once used to be my room.
There was no warmth, no familiarity in his gesture. Well, it does not happen anyway. But I think, he was happy to see me, maybe. He did not say anything, but with the gesture of eyes, he asked me to sit on a chair there. Then the cigar case was thrown at me. After that, he pointed to a spirit case and gasoline making soda lying in the corner.
"Marriage suits you" - she said. "Watson, I think you have increased your weight by seven-and-a-half pounds since you last saw me."
"Seven pounds" - I replied.
"Yes, I should have thought a little more before I spoke. I objected that you have started your practice again. You did not tell me beforehand that you wanted to start your work back." - said Holmes.
"Hey, how did you know," I asked.
"I look first, then I come to the conclusion. Well, how did I know that you get wet every day and your maid is very fluffy and an aery?"
"My dear Holmes, I said. It is too much. Yes, it is true that on Thursday I went away from the city to walk and I returned home in a very dirty condition. But I changed clothes Hai, I am not able to imagine how you came to know all this. There is really no improvement in our maid, Mary-Jane, so my wife has given her notice. But I do not understand that you did know-how.
He laughed and rubbed his long hands among themselves.
"It's very simple," he said. "I saw that in the leather on the side of your left shoe, where the light of the fire shines, there are about six cuts. It is clear that someone is very clothed to clean the sole of your shoes." .. Look, I got to know two things together, one is that you went somewhere in bad weather and that slitting in shoes can be the work of a mad maid of London. Talking about your practice, If a gentleman comes to my room with a smear of inform, the first finger of his right hand is covered with a black speck of silver-nitrate and the right side of his hat is raised where he hides his stethoscope, then I loose an I would be called a human being if I could not even tell that such a person is actively working in the medical profession. "
As easily as he explained the process of extracting results, I could not stop my laughter. "When I listen to your reasoning, I feel that it was so simple that I would have done it myself. But, whenever you tell your region one by one, I am surprised when Till you don't expand your process. I still think that my eyes are as sharp as yours. "- I said.
"It is so." He said while burning cigarettes and sitting on the couch. "U C, you just don't supervise. The difference is clear. For the exam, here are the stairs that you have seen many times."
"Yes many times"
" So many times?"
"Well, maybe several hundred times."
"So how many steps does it have?"
"How many? I don't know." - I said.
"That's it!", He said. "You haven't even done the observation while you have seen the stairs. That is my point. I know there are 19 steps because I have seen and supervised it too. By the way, because of your interest in these small problems And you wrote the events well in some of my small cases, so I think you will get interested in this too. " He tossed a thick pink coloured note-paper on the table and said- "It came in the last post, read it out loud".
There was no date written in that note, nor was there any address and signature in it.
"Tonight you have to do something," - wrote in it. "At a quarter to eight, a Gentleman wants to consult you with one of his Important Matter. The service you recently gave in one of the royal houses of Europe shows that you can easily trust even more important matters. Maybe. We have heard the same thing about you from all over. You should stay in your chamber at that time and if your visitor is wearing a mask, do not misunderstand it. "
"It's really a mystery," - I said. "What do you think it means."
"I do not have any data. It is a big mistake to guess before getting the data. Inadvertently, people distort the truth to make their theory true, rather than making their own theory for the truth." But look at this note, what did it make sense? - Holmes asked.
I looked carefully at the handwriting written in the note, and that paper too.
"The person who wrote it is probably rich," I said. I said this while trying to copy my friend's process. "Not everyone can buy such paper. It was loud and strong, totally different.
"Quite apart - that's it," Holmes said. "It's not the paper here, just look at it in light."

"I did it the same way, and saw on it" capital "E" small "g" "a" "P" and then small "t" with capital "G" is woven on the paper.
"What did you understand by this?" Holmes asked.
"The person who created this paper is probably his name or a monogram of that person."
"Not at all. 'G' 't' means 'Gesellschaft' which means 'company' in German. This is the same as we write 'Co' and of course, 'P' means 'Papier.' Now, Finding 'Eg' in the Continental Gazetteer. Saying this, he got off his shelf and started checking. 'Egria', yes 'Eg' is 'Egria'. This is a small German-speaking country of Bohemia.
"That is the place of Valenstein's death scene, and a lot of glass factories and paper mills," - I said. "Haha, my friend, what did you mean by that?" Holmes spoke. His eyes started glowing and he blew smoke from his cigarette.
"The paper is made in Bohemia." - I said.
"Of course, and, the person who wrote the note in German. Did you notice this strange way of making a sentence? A French or Russian person cannot write like this. Only a German can write such. So, now you know It is left that this German who writes on a Bohemian paper wants to hide his face with a mask, what are his motives. If I am not wrong, that person has reached here to clear our doubts. "- Holmes said.
As soon as he was finished, the sound of the horse's top and the wheels were heard. Then the doorbell rang. Holmes hit a whistle.
"There are two horses" - he guessed. "Yes," he said looking at the window and confirming. "A beautiful buggy and two beautiful horses". It seems there is a lot of money in this case. Watson, if none of your business is here… "
I cut it off and said - "I should go from here, Holmes."
"No, no doctor at all. Stay where you are. Without you, I will feel lost and this case looks very interesting. If you miss it, it will be very bad."
"But your client"
"Don't mind him. I may need your help and maybe he too. Lou has come. Sit down in that armchair and listen carefully to both of us."
A heavy voice on the feet slowed down, first coming up the stairs, then through the passage and stopped at the door. Then came a loud knock at the door.
"Come in!" Said Holmes.
A person came inside who should not have been less than 6 feet 6 inches in height. His chest and hands were like Hercules. The clothes were expensive, but it was worse than the standard of England. The sleeves of his double-breast coat and the front were covered with lots of fur bands. Whereas, his blue cloak with red silk linings was spread over his shoulder and tied on the neck with a brooch with expensive stones. He wore long brown fur boots up to the calf muscles. So far, seeing him, which was becoming an impression of being cruel and rich, these boots had completed the task. He held a thick-edged hat in his hands and the top part of his face was covered with a black mask. He entered the room fixing his mask. Looking at the under part of his face, it seemed that he was a strong character whose lips were thick and hanging and chin was long and ladder. His face was telling that he would be insolent due to which this case could be prolonged.
"You got my note?" He asked in a deep voice with his German accent. "I told you that I will meet you." Sometimes he was looking at me and sometimes Holmes, he did not know whom to talk to.
"My request is that you sit down," Holmes said. “This is my friend and colleague, Dr Watson, who often helps me in my case. Can I know who I am talking to? "
"You can call me Count von Krem. I am a nobleman of Bohemia.
I hope that this friend of yours is trustworthy and sensible and I can trust him on my important matter. If not, I would like to talk to you in private. "
I stood up to leave but Holmes grabbed my hand and pushed me back into the chair. "Either we both live or none," Holmes said. "Whatever you want to talk to me, you can do it with these gentlemen too."
The count shook his shoulders and said- "So, I should start my talk. Both of you have to keep this secret for two years, then after that, the matter will not be of any importance. But for now, I will I can say that this matter can affect the history of Europe. "
"I promise," Holmes said.
"And I too," I said.
"Sorry to wear the mask," said the stranger. "Those who sent me here did not want you to see their agent. I want to tell you one truth, the introductions I gave a while back were not right."
"I know," - said Holmes in a rough style.
"This is a very delicate matter, so we have to be careful or else it can become a big scandal. If this happens then it can hit this royal house of Europe. Simply put, it will be the house of Ormstein of Bohemia. It is a matter related to kings.
"I know this too," Holmes said softly and closed the eyes and sat in the armchair.
Our guest looked at this dull and relaxed person with a little surprise. It can be said without doubt that he must have been told about Holmes that he is the best and energetic agent of Europe. Holmes opened his eyes slowly and looked at his tall wide clientele.
"If His Majesty had talked on this case himself, I could have given better advice on this," Holmes said.
As soon as he heard this, the person jumped out of his chair and started moving around, upset in the room. Then, restless, tore off his face mask and threw it on the ground. "You're right," she shouted. "I am the king. Why should I hide this thing?"
"Yes, why hide?" Holmes whispered. "Your Majesty, I knew before you said anything that I am talking to Wilhelm Gottsrach Sigismond von Ormstein, Grand Duke of Kassel-Feldstein and King of Bohemia (Wilhelm Gottsreich Sigismond von Ormstein, Grand Duke of Cassel-Felstein) . "
"But, you can understand," our strange guests sat down again, saying this and turning their hands on their white foreheads, "You can understand that I don't have to do any of my work by myself. But, this matter is so delicate that I could not trust my agent just like that, so I have come here from Prague to consult with you in secret. "
"So consult," Holmes said closing his eyes.
"I tell you in short, some five years ago, during a visit in Warsaw, I met Irene Adler. Of course, you also recognize this name." The guest said.
"Please find this name in my index, Doctor," Holmes said slowly without opening his eyes. For many years, he had created a system in which he used to write his details about people and things. I got Irene Adler's biography.
" Let me see!" Holmes said. "Hmm! Born in 1858 in New Jersey, retired from the Opera in Warsaw, and lives in London. Your Majesty, as far as I can understand, you got caught up in this young lady, you wrote her some personal letters and now You want that letter back. "
"That's what I want, but how," the guest asked.
"Did you have a secret wedding with her?" Holmes asked back.
"No"
"Any legal paper or certificate?"
"No"
"Then I do not understand you, your Majesty. Even if this young lady thought of using your letters for blackmail or any other purpose, how can she prove that letter to be true?"
"From writing"
"Forgery, by deceit"
"My private note-paper has been stolen."
"My seal has also been copied"
"Someone has bought my photograph too. There are two of us in the photo."
"Oh, that's very bad. Your Majesty really did this job without thinking."
" I was mad."
"You have put yourself in serious trouble."
"I used to be the Crown Prince in those days, not the King. I was young then, I'm 30 now."
"Those letters have to be obtained."
"We are tired of trying."
"Your Majesty should buy him money."
"She doesn't want to sell letters."
"Then it can also be stolen"
"It has been tried five times. Twice, two thieves took the money and searched her entire house. Once she was travelling, she picked up her luggage, twice she was asked to stop. But, no result. Not out. "
"Didn't even get a clue?"
"Not found at all."
"This is really a small problem," Holmes said with a laugh.
"But I have a big problem"
"Really. But what does she want to do with the photograph."
"Ruin me"
" But how."
" I am going to get married."
"Yes, I have also heard."
"The second daughter of the King of Scandinavia, with Clotilde Lothman von Saxe-Menninger. You must have heard about the strict principles of her family. She herself is a very delicate girl. I have a little doubt about my antics. Can finish it. "

"And, Irene Adler?"
"Irene has threatened to send her the photo and, she can do it. I know, she can do it. You don't know her, her heart is as hard as steel. Her face is one of the most beautiful faces.", And her mind with strong intentions. I am not married to anyone else, so she can go to any extent. "
"Are you sure he hasn't sent the photo yet?"
" I believe."
"How is that?"
"Because he said that the photo will be sent on the same day that my engagement in public comes and that day is on the next Monday"
"Oh, so we still have three days," Holmes said boisterously. "That's a good thing, I have one or two very important matter that I have to see now. Your Majesty, are you sure you are living in London right now?"
"Sure, you can find me in Countham named Count von Kram."
"Then I will write to you and tell you how much progress we are making."
"I also pray the same, but I will be troubled."
"Then, what about money?"
"Blank check"
" Indeed?"
"Let me tell you, I can give any part of my state to get that photograph."
"And, for current expenses?"
The king took out a heavy leather bag from inside his cloak and placed it on the table.
"It has three hundred pounds of gold and seven hundred pounds of cash," he said.
Holmes wrote a receipt and gave him a hand.
"And, ma'am's address?" Holmes asked.
"Brioni Lodge, Serpentine Avenue, St. Johns Wood."
Holmes noted the address. " one more question." He asked. "Was that a cabinet photo?"
"Yes."
"Good night, your Majesty, I am sure we will bring you some good news soon. Good night Watson." He said. The Royal Wagon got out on the road. "If possible, meet me tomorrow at three o'clock in the afternoon Watson, I want to talk to you in this little matter."

At exactly three o'clock I reached Baker Street but Holmes had not yet returned. Landlady told me that he had left the house at eight o'clock in the morning. Regardless of how long I have to wait, I will do it, thinking that I started waiting for it near the fire. I had a great desire to know about his inquiry. But like the previous two cases, there is no strange or serious thing in this case, but then due to the nature of the case and being a high-status client, this case has its own distinct character.
Yes, apart from the nature of this case, my friend has such things that he considers the situation like a master and decides it after thinking. Because of all these things, I enjoy understanding his system. His method is to look at things quickly and closely so that he also resolves the impossible case. I had become so used to his success that the thought of his failure was not in my mind.
It was four o'clock in the afternoon when the door opened, a man who was in vain as he drank alcohol, entered inside. He was in disguise of the groom, his face was red and his clothes were clumsy. I knew about the amazing power of disguising my friend. I had to watch that person three times carefully to understand that he is indeed my friend Holmes. He shook his head and went to his bedroom, and in five minutes got out wearing a suit. Then he put his hand in his pocket, spread his legs in front of the fireplace and laughed for a while.
Saying "What, really!" His tears came out while laughing, he started laughing while laughing, yet he kept laughing until he was tired and lay down in the chair.
" What happened?" I asked
"Everything is very funny. I'm sure you won't know what I did in the morning?"
"No, I can't imagine. You had to chase Miss Irene Adler or her house."
"You can say the same, but everything happened strangely. I tell you. I got out of the house a little after eight o'clock in the morning. I made a disguise for a groom who needed a job. Here are the people who are interested in horses." There is a great brotherhood between them and they take care of each other's needs. Disguise one of them, and know everything that you want to know. By doing this, I came to know Briyoni Lodge. They are two- The storied villa is behind the garden and is further up to the road. The door has a chubb lock. Inside, there is a very large seating room on the right side which is fully furnished. Its long windows touch the floor, such that Handles are fitted which children can open easily.
Apart from these, there is nothing worth remembering. I visited the villa and saw it from every angle, but I did not find anything interesting there.
"Then I took a walk on the road and saw that there was a horse stable in the same lane where I helped clean the horse. In return, I got some money, cigarettes and all the information I was looking for about Miss Adler. I also had to listen to the stories of a lot of people living in that street.
"What did you hear about Irene Adler?" I asked
"Oh, that she has bowed the head of all the men in that area. She is the most beautiful thing on this planet hidden behind the hat. She lives her life silently, sings in concerts, every day at five o'clock in the evening. I go out and come back for dinner at seven o'clock. Apart from that she never goes out to sing. Only one person comes to her house, but he comes quite often. This person looks dark, It is handsome and dashing, and it comes at least once a day, sometimes even twice. His name is Mr Godfrey Norton, a Lover of the Inner Temple. Look at the advantages of winning the trust of cab drivers. Serpentine - The man used to use the taxi quite often while going out of the street of the Muse. So the drivers knew a lot about him, which I found out and went to Brioni Lodge to plan ahead. "
"It is obvious that Godfrey Norton is an important factor in this case. It seems a bit wrong to have a Loire. What is the relationship between them and what is the reason for her to go home again and again? Is she her client, Is a friend or is his lover. If he is a client, then he has probably given that photograph to him. And, if he is a lover, he may not have given it. So, the question is whether I should work in Brioni Lodge itself or else In that gentleman's chamber in the inner temple. This is a very delicate point because I have to keep an eye on more people now. I know that I will bore you by listening to all these details, but I want you to understand the situation. If you want, then also know about my small difficulties.
"I follow you very closely," I answered.
"I kept thinking in my mind that a beautiful cab came out of the Briony Lodge from which a gentleman came out. He was a handsome, dark, high-nosed and moustache person who was obviously the person about whom I had just heard from the people. It seemed too early and she shouted and asked the cab to stop. On opening the maid's door, he went straight in so that he felt that he was well aware of this house. "
"He was in this house for half an hour and I saw him walking around in the sitting room, shaking hands, and talking in excitation. But, I couldn't see Miss Adler at all. Then, the person was out. He came but now he seemed even more upset than before. As he sat in his cab, he took out the gold watch from his pocket and looked at it carefully. "Drive fast," he shouted. "First of all Gross & Regent Street Hankey's Walk, then St. Monica's Church of Edgeware Road. If you deliver to me in twenty minutes, you will get more money. "
When he left, I was thinking whether I would be able to follow him or not, then there came a beautiful carriage. I saw Miss Adler open the door of her hall and sat directly in the coach. I could only see a glimpse of her face, but I came to know that she was very beautiful. His face was dead. "St. Monica's Church, John," she shouted, "I will pay you in twenty minutes."
"This is a great opportunity, I should not lose it. I was wondering if I should hang in his cart or I should run after him, then a cab passed by then. Seeing my condition, the cab driver told me Twice but before he would say anything, I quickly sat in his cab. "St. Monica's Church," I said. "If I get you there in twenty minutes, I will pay more." Twenty-five minutes left at twelve o'clock, Of course, I was able to understand what was happening.
My driver drove the cab fast. I do not think I would have travelled so fast before, but even then people were already there before me. When I arrived, the cab with the cab and the horses was standing near the same door. I paid the driver and ran towards the church. There was no one except the two of them, the father of the church was standing together who was refusing anything about both of them. All three of them were standing in front of the church altar. I went for a walk as if someone had reached the church while walking. But suddenly, all three of them turned towards me and then Godfrey Norton came running to me.
"Thank God," he said. "You are enough, come here."
" What happened after that?" I asked Holmes.
Holmes began to expand his talk.
Godfrey Norton said - "Come quickly, there are only three minutes left, otherwise it will not be legal after that."
"I was taken to Altar, and before I could understand anything, I kept doing everything that they were asking me to do, I was helping them both without knowing anything. All this very much It happened quickly. On one side, that gentleman was telling me to thank you. Father was happy to see me. This was the most strange incident in my life and now I am laughing even thinking about it. There was something missing in his documents. Because of which the father did not want to marry him without any witness. So my being there proved lucky for him because he did not have to run on the way to find another best man. The new bride gave me a gold coin, remember this opportunity For I will wear it on my watch. "
"Whatever happened was so unexpected, Holmes," I said. " What happened after that ?"
"Well, now I felt my whole plan was in danger. I thought that these couples would leave the church immediately, so I was also preparing myself to take the necessary steps quickly. But, going to the church door The two split up. He turned to the chamber and headed to his home. "I'll meet you in the park at five in the evening as usual," he told Norton. They set out in different directions and I also started preparing. "
"Which preparation?" I asked
"Some food and a glass of beer, he said while ringing the doorbell." I was so busy that I could not even think of eating food and I think I will be busy tonight too. By the way doctor, I need your support. "
"I will be happy."
"Will you be able to break the law?"
"Yes, I will."
"If there is a chance of arrest?"
"It doesn't matter if it's for good work."
"Work is awesome."
"Then I am your brother only."
"I knew I could count on you."
"But what do you want?"
"When Mrs Turner brings the tray, I will clear you everything." Seeing Landlady, who brought a simple meal, with great appetite, he said, "I have to discourage eating this thing, I do not have much time. It is now five o'clock and we will have an action scene in the next two hours." But we have to arrive. Madame Irene returns at seven o'clock from her drive. We have to reach the lodge and meet her. "

" then after that?" I asked
"Leave all the rest to me, I have prepared all the preparations for what is going to happen. I am telling you the same thing, you will not fall in the middle, whatever happens. Understand. ? "
"Don't I have to do anything at all?"
"Just don't do anything, whatever happens. There might be something wrong. But you don't come in the middle. I'll go inside the house after that and after four-five minutes the window of the sitting room will open. All you need is that window." To stand near. "
" Okay."
"You gotta keep an eye on me, I'll see you."
"I will give you one thing that you will throw me inside the room when I raise my hands and at the same time you will have to shout fire. You understand?"
" Absolutely."
"There is nothing more dangerous," he said, taking out something like a cigar roll from his pocket. "It is a common plumber smoke-rocket. There is a cap on both sides of which it will burn itself. Your work So much so that when you shout fire, many people will believe it to be true. Then you go to the end of the road, I will be there in ten minutes. I hope that I have explained you all very well. "
"I have to be neutral, go to the window, see you, and throw this thing as soon as you get the signal, then make a noise for the fire and wait for you in the street corner."
"Absolutely," said Holmes.
"Then you can trust me."
"Excellent. I think it's time, I should prepare for my new role."
Saying this, he went to his bedroom and after a few minutes, came out in a straight father character. His black hat, big trousers, white tie, his smile and kindness of face, only a good actor can do this. Holmes had not only changed his clothes, his gestures, his habits changed everything he wanted. The stage had lost a great actor due to Holmes becoming a crime specialist and Science had asked the right questions.
"When we got out of Baker Street, it was already a quarter past six and by the time we reached Serpentine Avenue, there was still ten minutes to complete an hour. While we were wandering around at Briony Lodge, we were waiting for Madame Adler. It was evening and the lamps were lit. That villa was the same as what I had imagined after Holmes's description, but the area was not much private which I did not expect. In this small quiet area of ​​a small road, I was too much agitated. A group of people stood in the corner smiling and laughing, a knife sharpener was standing, two horses were flirting with a nurse, and some young boys Dressed in luxurious clothes, strolling on the street with cigars in their mouths.
When the two of us were moving around outside that house, Holmes said- "UC, this marriage has made the matter easier. That photograph has now become a weapon with both sides. It can happen It is that after marriage, she would not like Mr Norton to see that photograph, just as our clients do not want the photograph to come in front of their princess. But the question is where to find this photograph. "
"Really, where to find?" I said.
"It is not possible that she will move around with such a large photograph. She is a cabinet size photo. It is impossible to hide it in a woman's dress. She knows that the king has so much power that he can easily investigate It has been tried twice. So we have to assume that she does not move around taking photographs.
"Then where to find?"
"She may have a banker or a lawyer. But I think they won't either. Women are naturally secretive and they like to keep their secrets. So why would she photograph someone else? Maybe She only trusts herself the most. Anyway, you remember, she talked about using that photo within a few days, which means that a photograph is a place where she can take it quickly. The photograph will be inside his house. "
"But his house was stolen twice."
"They didn't know where to find."
"But how will you be able to find?"
"I will not find."
"What will you do then?"
"I will force him to show me himself."
"She will refuse."
"She will not be able to do it. I hear the sound of wheels. She has the sound of the cart. Now you just follow all my orders."
While he was still talking, the lights of the lights on the side of the coach were found there. The smart sea bug stopped right outside the door of the Brioni Lodge. As he stopped there, one of the loafers standing in the corner ran to open the door of the wagon. He thought that he would get some money from this, but there came another loafer and pushed him. He too needed money to open the door. They started fighting, the fight escalated even further when two guards arrived there. Those guards supported one loafer and he reached to support the other loafer who had sharpened the knife. The quarrel increased greatly. Meanwhile, Madam came out of her wagon and kept trying to get out of the middle of all those people.
They were beating each other like crazy with kick, bribes and baton. Holmes ran to save Madame, but as soon as he came to Madame, he screamed a loud scream and fell to the ground, bleeding from his face. As soon as he fell down, all the fighting men stood away. Some people, who were dressed in good clothes and were watching this fight from afar, reached there to help the lady and the injured Holmes. Irene Adler, I will still call that woman by the same name, quickly descended down the stairs.
"This Gentleman didn't get hurt much?" He asked.
"He's dead," shouted some from the crowd.
"No, no, there is still life left in it!" Shouted another. "But he will die before reaching the hospital."
"This is a very brave man," said a woman. "If they were not there, they would have snatched both the lady's purse and the watch. Those people were of the gang, very rough, hey, look at them, they are breathing."
"We can't leave them on the road like that, can we take them indoors, ma'am?"
"Sure, take them to the sitting room. There is a comfortable sofa there. Walk from this side."
People slowly took him inside Brioni Lodge and lay in the room. I was watching all this from my position near the window. The lights of the house were lit but the curtains were not dropped, so I could see that he was lying on the sofa. I don't know why Holmes did this, but I have never felt ashamed of myself as much as I was seeing what I was plotting against. She was very beautiful and was very lovingly taking care of the injured Holmes. Nevertheless, if I step back from the work that Holmes had given me by trusting, then it would be a big fraud with Holmes. I hardened my heart and took out a smoke-rocket from my coat. After all, we were not doing him any harm. We just wanted to stop him from causing harm to someone else.
Holmes got up and sat on the sofa, I looked at him and felt as if he was trying to breathe. A maid came there quickly and she opened the window. At the same time, I saw him raising his hand and pointing, as soon as I got this signal, I threw the smoke-rocket inside the room and shouted "fire-fire". It had come out of my mouth that the whole crowd standing there shouted fire.
In the whole room, the smoke spread and started coming out of the window. I saw glimpses of people running, and after a while, I heard Holmes' voice from inside telling people that it was a false alarm. Passing through the noisy crowd, I reached the corner of the road and after ten minutes Holmes also reached there. I was very happy that my friend was now standing with me in my hand and we had come out of so much noise. He walked fast for a few minutes and did not speak until we reached a deserted road that went straight to Edgeware Road.

"You did a great job, Doctor," she said. "Nothing could be better than this. Everything is fine."
"You got the photograph?"
"I know where she is kept."
"How did you know that?"
"He only showed me, I told you, didn't I?"
"I do not understand."
"I don't want to keep it a secret," he said and started laughing. "It was a very simple matter. You saw that all the people in the street were meeting with us."
"That's what I guessed."
"When the quarrel started, I kept a little red paint in my hand. I ran away, deliberately dropped, then applied the paint on my hand to my face and lay down and silently watched everything silently. It was a very old Trick. "
"I thought so."
"Then he took me in. She had to take me in. What could she do? Inside the sitting room was the room that I suspected. It was in both this room and one of its bedrooms. Which I had to find out. They laid me on the couch and when I acted to try to get air, they had to open the windows of their house, and you got a chance to throw a smoke rocket. "
"What did it help you with?"
"It was very important to do all this. When a woman's house is on fire, she immediately runs to pick up the thing that is most dear to her. I have taken advantage of this many times before, such as the Darlington Subversion Scandal And in the Armsworth Castle business case. A mother runs to take her child and the woman who is not married runs away to get her jewellery. It was clear that our lady has nothing more valuable than that photograph and so she Hearing the name of the fire, only you will run away to get it.
The fire alarm was also sounded at the right time. The smoke and noise were so high that even man-made steel could be shaken. The response of the lady was also very good. A secret spot is formed behind the sliding panel, just above the bell-shaped right rope, the photograph is lying there. She immediately reached there and I saw her taking out the photograph and, when I said that it is a false alarm, she put it back. She saw the smoke rocket and went inside her room. After this, I did not see him again. I then stood up and made excuses and ran away from that house. I was confused as to whether the photograph should be taken out or not, but then the coachman reached there and was watching me very carefully. Therefore, waiting was the safe option. Being over-zealous could have messed up everything. "
" and now?" I asked
"Our work is finished, understand. I will meet the king tomorrow, you too can go there with us, if you want. We will be seated there in the sitting room and by the time the lady arrives in the room to meet us, there will not be a photograph And neither will we. If the king removes it from his own hands, he will probably be happier. "
"And, when will you call them?"
"Eight o'clock in the morning. She won't get up so our way will be clear at that time. Still, we have to do everything very quickly, her life and habits can also change after marriage. I have to report to the king quickly."
We stood in front of the Baker Street polythene and door. Holmes was looking for the keys in his pocket when someone passed by and said- "Good night, Mr Sherlock Holmes."
At that time there were a lot of people in the street and there was a young man in a lean, long coat saying good night who left immediately.
"I have heard that voice before," Holmes said looking at the road. "Now I am wondering who the person maybe."
That night I slept in Baker Street, in the morning while we were still taking our coffee and toast, the King of Bohemia came to the room running away.
"You got that!" King said, placing his hands on both shoulders of Holmes and looking at his face.
" not now."
"But you trust that you will find it?"
"Yes, trust."
"Come on, I can't wait to go there anymore."
"We should take the cab."
"No, my cart is parked outside."
"Then the work became easy." We got out of the house and started again towards Briyoni Lodge.
"Irene Adler got married," Holmes said.
"Marriage! When?" King asked.
" Tomorrow."
"But with whom?"
"An English Loire with Mr Norton."
"But she does not love him."
"I hope she does"
"Why hope?"
"Because your Majesty will end all the worries of your future. Because if she loves her husband, it does not mean that she does not love you. If she does not love you, she will never come in your way."
"That's right! But still! Well! I wish she married me. She would have been a good queen!" Saying this, he fell silent and remained silent till he reached Serpentine Avenue.
The door of Briyoni Lodge was open and an old woman was standing on the stairs there. She was looking at us in a strange way, descending from the train.
"Mr Sherlock Holmes?" They said.
"I am Sherlock Holmes," my friend said looking at the old woman with surprise.
"Sure! My madam said that you can come here. She then left for Europe with her husband from Charing Cross, in the 5:15 morning train."
" What!" Sherlock staggers back. He asked angrily and surprised, "You mean she left England?"
"Never to return"
"More paper?" King asked. "Everything is over."

" We see." Holmes ran towards the sitting room after saying this. I and the king also ran after him. All the furniture inside was scattered here and there, shelves were uprooted, drawers were open. It seemed that the lady must have reversed everything in a hurry. Holmes ran to the bell-pulling rope, tore off the small black sliding shutter, put his hand in it and pulled out a photograph and a letter from there. Irene Adler was wearing an evening dress in the photograph, the letter read - Mr Sherlock Holmes. My friend tore it up and the three of us read it together. It was written at midnight the previous day and it was written in it.
"My dear Mr Sherlock Holmes, your effort was very good. I believed it to be true. I never doubted it until the fire alarm rang. Then I understood how I had cheated and I thought Started. I had received a warning about you two months ago. I was told that if Raja hired an agent, he would definitely be you. I was given your address as well. Still, you told me that Got to know what you knew. Despite the doubt, I could not think of anything wrong about an old father. But, do you know, I have trained to become an actress? Wearing men's clothes is not new to me.
Often I take advantage of it by wearing it, it gives me freedom. I sent my coachman, John, after you. As soon as he ran up to me, I quickly dressed the man's clothes, which I call walking clothes and I came down as soon as you left. Then I followed you to your door so that I can be sure that the famous Mr Sherlock Holmes is interested in me. Then, I could not stop myself from calling you good night and I went to the temple to meet my husband.
"We both thought it would be best to take a flight when such a person is stalking everyone who is afraid. When you come tomorrow, the house will be empty. As far as the photograph is concerned, your clients can live in peace. I love whom I do and who loves me, he is a better person than him. The king can do whatever he wants to do, what he did wrong will never stop his way. I keep the photograph just to protect myself. If the king takes any step against me in the future, this will be my weapon to protect myself. I am leaving the photograph that the king might want to keep and, I will always be the same, dear Mr Sherlock Holmes.
"Very truly yours,
"IRENE NORTON, née ADLER"
When the three of us read this letter, the king shouted - "What a woman, what a woman!" I said neither was she very fast and she does what she says? Doesn't she become a good queen? Isn't it sad that she was not at my level?
"Everything I've seen of this woman is really different from your level, your Majesty," Holmes said coldly. "I am sorry your Majesty, I have not been able to bring your work to better results."
"My dear sir, the opposite is true," said the king. "Nothing could be more than this. I know his promise is true. Now that photograph is as safe for me as if it was burnt in the fire."
"I'm glad you're saying that, your Majesty."
"I will be thankful to you forever. Please tell me how do I reward you? This ring _" He took out the emerald snake ring from his finger and put it in Holmes's hand.
"Your Majesty has something more valuable to me," said Holmes.
"You just tell her the name."
"This photograph!"
The king looked at Holmes with great surprise and said, "Take a photograph of Irene! Surely take it if you want to."
"Thank you, your Majesty. Now, there is nothing left to do in this matter. It is an honour for me to wish you good morning." Holmes bowed and the king extended his hand towards Holmes, without looking at it, Holmes turned back. He came with me to his chamber.
And this was the scandal that was scaring the kingdom of Bohemia, and how Mr Sherlock Holmes's best plan was also lost to the wisdom of a woman. He used to laugh at the ingenuity of women, but after this incident, I did not see him doing that and, whenever he talks about Irene Adler or about her photograph, he always respectfully tells her, 'The Woman 'Says.

0 coment�rios:

If you need anyone content us