:

1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5

Moile, Tablet, and Desktop. "Unlimited access on desktop, android-optimized mobile"



More than 1,500 titles for free. "Lets us guide you through the World's wisdom."


Summaries World   About this Books: If you want to know more about APJ Abdul Kalam, then this book is for you. He was a hardworking student,...

wings of fire - Book Summary - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Summaries World 

About this Books:

If you want to know more about APJ Abdul Kalam, then this book is for you. He was a hardworking student, dedicated missile scientist and a well-liked leader. This story will tell you about her journey from her childhood in Tamil Nadu to DRDO and her important contribution to ISRO. In this book, you will learn many things about aerospace. You will also learn the important lessons of life from APJ, called the Missile Man of India.

Who should read this book:

Students, teachers, who want to become scientists, who want to become civil servants

About the wings: 

APJ Abdul Kalam is a missile scientist and former president of India. He is affectionately called Missile Man. Arun Tiwari is a Professor and Missile Scientist. He has worked with Kalam in DRDO. Together,
He has written 5 books.

wings of fire - Book Summary -  A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Now we Start Summary:

Wings of fire

I am a deep well on this land for uncountable boys and girls to quench their thirst. His unhappiness rains on Zarere in the same way that a well quenches everyone's thirst. Such a story is the story of Mary, Zainulbadin and Ashinamma's son. The story of a boy who used to help his brother by selling newspapers. The story of the protagonist who was raised by Shiva Subramaniam Iyer and Anna Doraisolomon. The story of the student trained by the Pendule Master, M.G.K. Menon and Professor Sarabhai gave the identity of the engineer. The one who grew up and became a cynics, and the story of the primate with whom there was a team of uncountable, capable and skilled people.

My story will end with me because in worldly ways I have no capital, I have not gained anything, I have not accumulated, I have nothing and no one, my son, nor daughter nor family. I do not want to be an example for others, but maybe some reading people will be praised that the ultimate happiness is spirit and soul, God is blessed, their heritage is there. My great grandfather Avul, my grandfather Fakir and my father Janelubdin's family dynasty will end on Abdul Kalam, but God will never die because he is immortal and is a Lafani I was born in a middle class Tamil family in the city of Rameshwram. My father Jenabludin had neither training nor wealth, but despite these compulsions, he had a charity.

There was a courage and help like my mother, Ashinamma and one of her children, I was also a small Kadin with a strong Kamin mother, a boy with a modest appearance. We lived in our ancestral house, which was built in the twentieth century. There was a big and big house, in Rameswaram's Masjid Street. My father used to stay away from all kinds of comforts, but all things of necessity were difficult. The truth is that my childhood was very safe, mentally as well as emotionally. Materially and emotionally. The famous Shiva temple of Rameshwar was just ten minutes away from our house. In our area, the majority of the population was of Muslims, yet there were quite a few Hindu families who lived in the neighborhood with great coincidence. There was a big old mosque in our area where my father used to take me to offer prayers every evening. Bakshi Lakshman Shashtri, the elder priest of the Rameswaram temple, was a firm friend of my father. There was also a recollection in the recounted memories of his childhood, how both of them used to talk about their spiritual issues for a long time while sitting in their customary clothes.
My father used to narrate even the most difficult spiritual matters in the common language of Tamil. Once said to me "When trouble comes, try to understand the cause of the trouble, difficulty always gives you a chance to test yourself"

I have always tried to follow Abba's Usulu in my science and technology. I believe that there is a great power above us, a great power that takes us out of trouble, despair and failures to reach the point of truth.
I was about six years old when Abba decided to make a wooden kayak in which he could take the passengers from Rameswaram to Dhanushkoti. Take it and bring it back. He used to work as a kayak by laying wood on the Sahil of the sea, Ahmed Jalaluddin with another relative, later he was married to Mary Apa Zohra. Ahmad Jalaludin, even though I was fifteen years older than me, our friendship was frozen. We both used to go out for a long walk in the evening. Our first stop from the Masjid Gali was the Shiva temple, around which we used to revolve with the same veneration as the pilgrims who came from outside. Jalaludin could not read much because of the condition of his house, but the time I am talking about, in those days there was only one person in our area who knew how to write English.

Jalaluddin always used to talk about talimayfta and educated people. And one person who used to take a lot of trouble in my childhood was my cousin, my cousin Shamsudin and he had a newspaper contract in Rameswaram and used to do all the work alone. Every morning the newspaper reached Rameswaram railway station by train. In 1939, the second Alamgir war started, The Second Word War, at that time I was eight years old. Hindustan had to join with the Ehtiyadi army and an emergency-like situation had arisen. Only the first accident happened that the train stop at Rameswaram station was canceled and the newspapers were now thrown from the moving train on the road passing between Rameswaram and Dhanushkoti. Shamsuddin was forced to keep a helper who could collect the newspapers from the road, I got that chance and Shamsudin became the reason for my first income.

Every child who is born is sure to be happy with some social and economic circumstances, and some are also affected by their emotional environment and in the same way. I had inherited my daydream and self-discipline from my father and my mother believed in goodness and kindness, but due to Jalaludin Shamshudeen, my childhood was not only different from me but Iinda life also had a huge impact on her. . Then the war ended and the independence of India became absolutely sure. I sought permission from Abba to leave Rameswaram. I wanted to go to District Headquarters Ramanathapuram and study. Shamshudeen and Jalaludin accompanied me to Ramanathapuram, to enroll me in Swarts High School. Do not know why that new environment did not suit me. Ramanathapuram was a very famous city and had a population of about fifty thousand, but the comfort and leisure of Rameswaram was nowhere. I used to miss home a lot and I never missed a chance to return home.

After admission in Swarts High School, all the hobbies of a fifteen-year-old boy who could have been awakened in me. My teacher Anna Dorai Solomon was a great Rahbar, a guide for the young man whose uncountable life expectancy was going to be revealed. My relationship with him surpassed that of Ustad Shagird or Guru's disciple in that year of Ramanathapuram. Anna Dorai used to say, "To succeed in life and to get results, it is very important to control three things, aspire to trust and hope." Anna Dorai, who later became reverent, used to say, "Before anything happens, I wish him all the best and I am sure he will." If I were to set an example from my life, I was always surprised and fascinated by the care of the sky and the birds of the sky from my childhood. In Samnudar, seeing Kunjo and herons flying high, he wanted to fly. I was a simple village boy but I was sure that one day I will reach the height by flying high like those kunjos.

And the reality is that I was the first boy to fly from Rameswaram. While getting training in Swarts School, I had settled in myself and I was sure that I will definitely get success. I will continue to train, there was no other idea in it. In 1950, I joined St. Joseph's College Trichy to study Intermediate. When I took admission in St. Joseph's College to pursue a B.Sc degree, I knew only the meaning of higher education. He did not know that there could be anything else for higher education, nor did he know what else could be achieved for the future by studying science. It was only after passing B.Sc. that I knew that physics was not my subject. To fulfill my dream, I should have gone into engineering, but I do not know why some people think that the science can make a man happy with God, but for me, science has been the cause of a great deal of faith, faith and spiritual smugness.

Somehow I got in the list of candidates of MIT i.e. Madras Engineering and Technology but its admission was very expensive, at least one thousand rupees was required and my father did not have that much money. My aka, my temper Zohra at that time, sold my gold rings and chains and used my fees. Seeing his hope and belief, I was pissed. Amity was the most enjoyed. Seeing two airplanes placed there, those who were acquitted of the flight felt a strange vibe. And when the other boys used to go to the hostel, I used to sit with them for an hour and a half. When I had to choose my more happy time after being a first year officer, I immediately chose aeronautical engineering. Three teachers helped me a lot during the training of MIT. Prof. K.A.V. Mendelin, Prof. Sponder, Prof. Narasimha Rao. Prof. Sponder used to teach technical arrow dynamic.

I had consulted him before entering mechanical engineering. He explained to me that before deciding to "Mustakabil, one should not think of Mustakabil's potential but rather to have a good foundation and how much strength they have in aptitude and inspiration, about their instincts and relationships." . I want to tell the engineer students who are themselves that when they choose their specialization, then it has to be seen how much hobby and passion they have to go to that hobby. Prof. K.A. V. Mendelin taught me Arrow structure design and its tanziya. Analysis and analysis as well. He was a very happy and friendly teacher and every year he used to come up with some new approach, new approach. Prof. Narasimha Rao was a mathematician, teaching the theory of Arrow Dynamics. By joining his class, I started feeling better than all the other subjects of mathematics.

From MIT, I entered Hindustan Aeronautical Limited, Bangalore as a trainee. When I came out of HAL as a graduate in aeronautical engineering, life gave me two opportunities. Both could fulfill the delaying dream of my care. One opportunity was the Directorate of Technical Development and Production in the Air Force's second Ministry of Defense. I sent an application to both of them and an interview was invited from both of them. I was called to Dehradun for the Air Force and Delhi for defense. My two places were at a distance of two thousand kilometers and this was my first time to see my own Vasil and Virat Watan. Sitting at the window, I was surprised to see the land of this country flowing under the feet, how the landscape of the same country changes while traveling north. I stayed in Delhi for a week. Gave an interview with the defense ministry. The interview was good, from there I went to Dehradun for an interview with the Air Force Selection Board. I came in number nine in twenty five hopefuls. My heart sank.

I was very disappointed and regretted for several days that the opportunity to go to the Air Force was dropped from my hand. I went to Rishikesh, carrying this burden on my heart that the coming days will be very tough. Bathing in the Ganges and then walking to the nearby hill reached Shivanand Ashram. I met Swami Shivanand. Gautam Buddha used to look. White milk dhoti and wooden stews in feet. He was very impressed to see the innocent smile and kindness of his children. I told them how I got away from being a Bharti in the Indian Air Force and how much I had the desire to fly in anticipation, to care He smiled and said, "If the desire comes out of the heart then it is pure and if it is strong, then it has an amazing electro-magnetic energy." A barki is like a force. When the brain sleeps, that energy goes out in the silence of the night, and in the morning, the kyanaat, the speed of the cosmic stars, comes back to the brain after joining it. Therefore the creation of what is thought is definitely there. It will be very strong, you believe on this Ajali bondage, on the promise that the sun will return again. Spring will come again. I returned to Delhi

The result of his interview in defense was changed. In response, I was handed an appointment letter. And from the next day, Senior Scientific Assistant was freed on the salary of 250 rupees. Three years have passed. In those days, a new department of the Aeronautical Development Establishment ADE opened in Bangalore and I was posted there. Bangalore was a city completely free from Kanpur. I had spent my first year of Directorate there. Actually there is a strange way in our country, strange way is to squeeze our people to the extent, which makes our people uninterested. Probably because for centuries, the country has eaten the wounds of non-countries and has given them a place in their hands. We have lost our position and our duties while doing vaafas from different rulers. Rather, we have created another quality that at the same time is merciful and merciless, lustful as well as unselfish. The deeper they are, the more superficial. If we look from above, we can see a lot of happiness and happiness, but if we look closely, we are nothing more than a mimicry of our rulers.

I saw a lot of imitators of Nawab Wajid Ali Shah, a paan pressed in Kalle in Kanpur, and there was no shortage of Sahibs in the style of walking the dog in the style of Firangi in Bangalore. While living in Bangalore, I longed for the relaxed and relaxed atmosphere of Rameswaram. In the first year, there was not much work in ADE. A project team was formed to prepare an indigenous hover craft in three years and which was prepared ahead of time. He was named after Shiva's ride. His design was better than we expected, but I was desperate when the entire project was put on Bal-e-Tak without mutual control, it was closed. Prof. M. G. K. Menon, director of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, suddenly came to our investigation one day. Nandi was mentioned, while questioning me, he wished for a ten-minute flight. It was a week after that I got a call from INCOSPAR.

I went to Mumbai to give interviews. Among those interviewing me were Vikram Sarabhai, MGK Menon, Mr. Saraf who was then the deputy secretary of the Atomic Energy Commission. Dr. Sarabhai's warmth captivated my heart in the very first meeting. The very next day I got the news that I had been selected. I was inducted into Incospar as a rocket engineer. In 1962, somewhere in Derena, Incospar decided to build an equatorial rocket launch station at Thumba. Thumba is the name of a village in Kerala, beyond the Trivandrum with a high-pitched drawer. In India, this modern rocket-based research was a tainted affair, a light start. Shortly thereafter, I was sent to America for six months. To train rocket launching at NASA. Before leaving I took a little time and went to Rameswaram. My father was very happy for my success and took me to the same mosque and offered prayers to thank Shukra.

I started my work at the NASA Langley Research Center in Virginia. Goddard Fly Space Center later moved to Maryland. I can tell my impression about the American with Benjamin Franklin's play, "The things that cause trouble also provide education" There is a great difficulty in organisation here in Hindustani Tanzimo. The one who is above is a big crocodile. By taking the opinion of younger ones, juniors and subordinates, they understand their limits. No person can show his / her quality if you continue to reprimand him / her. The line between usul and prohibition, restriction and strictness, strictness and persecution is very fine, fine. His identity is very important. Soon after I returned from NASA, the first rocket launch incident of India happened. November 21, 1963, it was the sounding rocket, named Apache Nike. After the success of Nike Apache, Prof Sarabhai expressed his resume, his dream. Dream of an Indian satellite launch vehicle ISLV. The dream of the Indian rocket can also be called the dream of the 20th century, which was seen by Tipu Sultan. Tipu Sultan's army consisted of 27 brigades called Kushhuns and in each brigade there was a squad of rocketmen who lived together and were called Jukes. When Tipu Sultan was killed, the British recovered 700 rockets and 900 rocket sub-systems.

After the battle of Tirunelveli in 1799, those rockets were sent to England by William Kangeri for investigation. To understand his technique, which we call reverse engineering in today's Science Juban. After the death of Tipu Sultan, that dream also died for at least one and a half hundred years. Due to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, he took care of the rocketry once again in India. Prof. Sarabhai took the responsibility of making that dream a reality. Many Tanganjar people had a reason to think that in this country, where the community does not have the bread for two times, why are these space flights, these Khayalai Tehrikos being preferred. But in the view of Prime Ministers Pandit Nehru and Sarabhai, there was no change in nature. Their vision was very clear that if India has to participate in the issues of the world, to participate in the issues of the world, if India wants to achieve any status, then progress of science and technology, self-reliance and self-reliance is necessary and their motive is the strength of power. Was not at all

Sahaja ripened and became sweet, two rockets in Thumba were spontaneously cooked and succeeded, one Rohini and the other Manika. The next year was only when Prof. Sarabhai sent me to Delhi and had a meeting and in the meeting, Group Captain VS. I was tarred by Narayanan, who was from the air headquarters. Prof. Sarabhai expressed his intention to prepare a RATO. Rocket Assistant Take Off which can be flown with the help of a military aircraft in a small space. By evening, it also became common news that Hindustan is preparing a shaft military aircraft on its own and I am responsible for that project, I am responsible. I was filled with a lot of emotion. Was happy, thankful too, lucky and realized technician, fullfillment. These lions of a 19th century poet remembered very much, "Always be ready for every day, take each day in a way, tolerate it when it is in Okhli, and strike when it comes.

There were two important incidents while working on RATO. The first was that for the first time in our country, a ten-year program of space research was prepared, which was prof. Sarabhai For me, it was a romantic manifesto like the romantic nostalgia of a poet who flirted with space, as if someone had started to flirt with the skies of his country. And another, the preparation of the missile panel in the Ministry of Defense. Both Narayanan and I were the members of that panel. By that time, the nose-map of future SLV satellite launch vehicle was also ready. Prof. Sarabhai had chosen a few more companions to give his delaying dream. I consider myself lucky, I was chosen as the leader of that project. Prof at that Sarabhai also entrusted me with another responsibility to disguise the fourth stage of the launch itself. This was the case, my alok was that after every missile panel meeting, I went to Prof. Used to give full report to Sarabhai.
After one such meeting in Delhi, on 23 December 1971, I was returning to Trivandrum and that day in Thumba, Prof. Sarabhai went to inspect the SLV. I called him from the lounge of the Delhi airport, told him the details of the panel meeting. Prof. Sarabhai said that I should wait for him at the Trivandrum Airport. When I reached Trivandrum, there was a mourning in Fiza, I was told that Prof. Sarabhai is no more. He died a few hours ago due to a heart attack. I was left trembling. I talked to him only a few hours ago. It was a big shock to me. Prof. Sarabhai, according to me, was the father of Indian science, just like Mahatma Gandhi is. He created leadership from his team and proved himself to be an example for them.

For some time Prof. Mgk Menon handled space research. Bill - Finally Prof. Satish Dhawan was given the responsibility of the Indian Space Research Organization ISRO. The entire complex at Thumba was largely turned into a space center and renamed the Vikram Sarabhai Space Center VSSC. A tribute was paid to the place in the name of the person who set up the center. Dr. Brahma Prakash, a famous meteorologist, became the first director of VSSC. Any person can be successful in his responsibility only if he is child-like, motabar and has the right amount of freedom for his decisions. Perhaps this is the only way to tussle even in personal life.
Only when freedom and responsibility are together can it be a biopic of smugness and happiness, and I could figure out two ways to achieve the freedom that I have adopted. First of all, promote your training and creativity. Illum, knowledge is a big enchanting weapon, it is very useful. The higher the ILM, the more will be the right to freedom. Ilm is the capital that no one can take away, their leadership is possible only if your information is simple, up-to-date. To be successful, it is important that when the day's work is over, you take stock of the previous work, prepare for the next day's work. The second way is to consider your work as your pride, consider it proud, and it is also necessary that you have the right knowledge of the power inside you. Believe in what you do, do what you believe in, otherwise you will continue to fall prey to the faith of others.

In the first three years of the SLV project, many new science openings came to be seen, and the difference between technology and technology came to light. The gap of research and development started to be known. Mistakes are inevitable in any event, but every mistake takes another step towards success. And this becomes a ladder. Like any tank, SLV's tank also went through many painful moments. One day when I and all my companions were completely immersed in their work, I got a death notice from my house. My friend and my sympathizer, my sister-in-law Jalaluddin, had passed away. For a while I was left numb, my eyes were covered with darkness. After a while when I realized my overall status, I felt as if a part of my personality had died. Traveling in buses at night, the next morning I reached Rameswaram.

What comforted Zohra and what patience I would give to my niece Mehbooba who was crying frantically, my eyes had already dried up. After returning to Thumba, all the work was done for a long time, the whole masculinity seemed meaningless. It was very rubbish for a long time, everything seemed meaningless. Pro. Dhawan used to cheer for a long time, saying, "As the work progresses on the SLV, I will feel patient and this desperation will go down."
In 1976 at the age of 102 my father Abhi Genulabdeen went to Rameswaram for the same time. 15 grandchildren had left granddaughters behind and a great-grandson. Globally, it was just the death of another elderly person, no great mourning was done, the flag was not lowered, nor the newspapers were given marginal margins. He was neither a scholar nor a scholar, nor an elder Sarmaya Dar, a straightforward human being, Shishta Shifat and everyone was the reason for that which shows the path of Danai and Parsai. I sat silently with my mother for a long time and when I woke up to return to Thumba, she prayed me with a sore neck.

The SLV 3 Apache rocket, which was to be flown from France, suddenly succumbed to some problems. I immediately had to go to France. I was about to leave when the news of my mother's death arrived, one after the other three deaths occurred in my house, at that time I needed all the attention in my work.

The desire to work with solar percentage diligently does not leave the scope of any other dedication. The dream of the SLV 3 with complete and complete dedication was completed in the middle of 1979. We fixed the day of care of SLV3 as 10 August 1979. This rocket of four meters, 23 meters long, weighing 17 tons, was blown up by a huge Kajadai in 7.57 minutes and went towards Khala.


The first stage turned out to be perfect in every way and the rocket went very smoothly in the second stage, we remained stunned, the breath was stopped. The dream of our years was traveling towards the sky. Suddenly there was a crack in our dream, our peace was broken, our silence was broken. The second stage was out of control. After three hundred and seventeen seconds, the Parvaz broke down with my hard work and hope on the fourth stage and all the debris fell into the sea, 560 km from Harikota. Due to this incident we all got into a severe shock, I was filled with anger. Shrinked absolutely physiologically as well as on my own, I went straight to my room and fell on the bed.

When I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder, I opened my eyes. The evening had fallen, the evening was close. Dr. Brahma Prakash was sitting at my bedside. His sympathy touched me, I was sad, depressed but not alone. Every person had met with technical technical and debate but I did not feel comfortable. I was a Muslim and a restless person, I stood up and obeyed, Prof. In front of Dhawan, "Sir, my friends have been restless due to the failure due to failure, but I do not quite understand it, as a director in this mission, I also consider this mistake as my responsibility." I owe responsibility for the failure of SLV 3 "

The work of science also gives amazing status, also happiness and so much desperation. I used to consolate my heart by thinking about this kind of story. A human scientist thought that he could land on the moon, it was first thought by a Russian scientist. It took 40 years to make it a reality when America completed it. Prof. Chandrasekhar invented the Chandrasekhar limit in 1930 when he was studying in Cambridge but fifty years later he got the Nobel Prize on the same discovery. How many failures must have gone through before landing the man on the moon with his satell launch vehicle. Landing on the top of the mountain does not give you the experience of climbing the mountain. Life is not on the top of the mountain's ridge. Experiences are found on the steps and life is granted and technology progresses. The attempt to reach the peak is achieved only by the climb. I walked one step, climbing towards the peak.

On July 17, 1980, 30 hours before the SLV 3 flight, the newspaper headlines were filled with a variety of opinions and ideas. Most of the reporters reminded the first SLV of how the rocket failed and its debris fell into the sea. Some people even linked him to SLV 3, referring to the other imperfections of the country. I knew that the result of the next day is going to decide the space program of our future. Mostly, the entire community was watching over us. On July 18, 1980, the first satellite launch vehicle of India blew up at 8.8 am. I checked all the data of Rohini satellite on computer, within the next two minutes Rohini was in space. In the midst of all that noise, I paid my best regards in life, "I am speaking mission director, be ready to hear an important news, with the success of the fourth stage, Rohini is entering the space with satellite"

When I came out of the block, my colleagues lifted me on my shoulders and took out a procession chanting slogans. There was a wave of excitement in the entire community, Hindustan joined the few who had the ability to launch satellite, a big dream of our community was complete, a new chapter in our history opened, a new chapter. Prime Minister Indira Gandhi sent a telegram to Mubarakabad and most of all Hindustan Sayinsdan was happy that this whole effort was indigenous, our own.
I was going through some mixed emotions, I was happy that Bill was successful in the attempt he had made from the last two dahiyas but was sad. Due to which people I had reached here, those people were not with me. My father, my sister-in-law Jalaluddin and Prof. Sarabhai |

Within a month of the success of SLV 3, Prof. Dhawan got a call one day and called Delhi to meet the Prime Minister. I had a little confusion about clothes. I always wear clothes with big amiana and say slippers or sleepers in the legs. It was not for me to meet the Prime Minister or not for me, but for his Ihtram. Prof. if heard Dhawan said, 'Don't worry about clothes, the great success you are wearing is enough.

Republic Day 1981 brought me a very good news that I have been awarded the Padma Bhushan. I filled my room with the clarinet of Bismillah Khan. The echoes of the shehnai took me somewhere else, I reached Rameswaram. Mother's hug, Abba fingered my hair and my friend my Rafiq was proclaiming my reward in the Jalaludin Mosque. My sister Zohra made it sweet at home. Bakshi Lakshmana Shastri applied tilak on my forehead and Father Solomon took blessings in my hand and prayed. Looked at Sarabhai. There was a smile on his face, Fakhr, the plant that he had planted, now the whole tree had been formed, the fruits of which were reaching the people of India.

On June 1, 1982, I took charge of the Defense Research and Development Laboratory DRDL. When the then Defense Minister Mr. R. Venkataraman consulted that instead of preparing the Darjeel Darjeel missile, we should make a program to prepare our missile, then we could not believe our ears and on seeing this, a project was formed which resulted in a lot of results. Reach far The name of each project was the proof of self-reliance, self-reliance of Hindustan.
Surface to surface missile was named Prithvi, Tactical core vehicle was named as Trishul, surface is called air defense system Akash. The anti-tank missile project was called as Nag and I named Agni as my delayed Khwab Rex, ie the repercussion launch vehicle.

The skill of missile technology was with a few selected comos of the world, they were looking at us with great surprise that what we are going to do and how we will do it. We were spotting 1984 to fulfill our purpose while sitting in a meeting when the news of Dr. Brahma Prakash's death came. For me it was another shock. I became more and more shocked by remembering the way he took courage during the first SLV's failure. Prof. If Sarabhai was the creator of VSSC, he was about to make it then Prof. Brahm Prakash was his Amil, executor. His humility humbled me to a great extent and I overcame my dizzy mood. His Halimi was not only Mahdud even to his merits, but it was also in his habit to honor Chhotu with him. It used to be seen in their behavior and attitude that no one is empty of flaws. Even the officer, the leader, the leader too. He was very big dancer, inside a weak body he had the innocence of children. I always saw him as saints in science.

Earth's work was reaching its limits when we entered in 1988. On February 25, 1988, the first care of the earth was known at 11.23 am.
It was a historic opportunity in our country. Earth was not just a surface-to-surface missile, but also a basic map of all the types of missiles coming, and that was the module of the future. Prithvi shook the neighbors of our neighborhood, but the western Mulco was surprised at first, then expressed anger and banned India for not buying anything from outside countries that would be used in their missile program. Can be or can be useful. The success of Missile, Mukhtari himself, troubled Yafta Mulko, the world's promotion. Agni's team consisted of more than 580 subsidiaries. The fire care was found to be fixed on 20 April 1989.

All the preparations for the launch were free and then it was decided that all the nearby villages should be evacuated at the time of launch. Newspaper and media threw this news very much. On 20 April, the eyes of the entire country were resting on us. The pressure of the other countries was increasing that we should postpone or dismiss this experience, but the government stood behind us like a strong wall and did not let us back down in any way. Just 14 seconds before Parvaz we were prompted by the computer to stop. There was a flaw in one of the parts, it was corrected immediately. But at the same time the down ray station ordered a halt. In a few seconds, many interruptions came to light, now Parvaz was postponed. Akhbaraat climbed up and down. In every earnest, he took out his own style of attire. Cartoonist Sudhir Lal played a cartoon in which a buyer was returning some things to the shopkeeper saying, "It didn't work like fire"
One cartoon showed the scientist saying "everything was fine, the switch button didn't work"

In a cartoon in Hindustan Times, a leader was explaining to the reporter, "There is nothing to fear, this big peace choice is an example of non-violence that no one will die"

About ten days a day the work went on the fitness of the missile and finally the scientists set a new date to take care of the fire, but then the same thing happened. 10 seconds ago, the computer indicated a blockage, it turned out that a part is not working. Parvaz was again postponed. Such a thing was common in any science experience, it happens very often in non-countries too, but a community full of hope was not ready to understand our difficulty. In the Hindu newspaper, a cartoon of Keshav was printed, in which a rustic was counting a few notes, saying, "I have got the request to move out of the village during the missile, two or four times and I will get a permanent house built. Amul Butter wrote on his hoarding that "Our fire needs butter to fuel the fire."

Fire repair work continued. Finally, the date of May 22 was again decided to take care of the fire. His previous night, Dr. Arunachalam, Journal K. N. Singh and I Defense Minister K.K. Walking with C. Pant. It was the night of the whole moon, it was time for high tide, and the thundering thunder was taking the name of Goddess Ajbal. Tomorrow the fire will be successful whether the same question was echoed in our mind again and again.

The Defense Minister, breaking a long silence, asked, "Kalam, what do you want to celebrate the success of fire tomorrow?"
What did i want What was there that I did not have? What should I do to express my happiness? And suddenly I got a reply.
"We are going to plant a million trees," I said and his face glowed
"You want the blessings of Mother Earth for your fire", he said, "It will be tomorrow". The next day the fire was launched at 7.10 am. Step by step, the missile had memorized the lesson as if it had memorized the tax book. Every question was getting the right answer. It seemed like a beautiful morning had opened its eyes after a long dreadful dream.

After five years of hard work, we reached this launch tree. Five long years of failure, efforts, and examinations stood behind it. Hindustan tolerated all kinds of pressure to stop this effort. But we did what we had to do. The most precious moment of my life was a handful of seconds. The 600-second care that took away the fatigue of our years, applied the tilak of success to the efforts of the years.

That night I wrote in my diary, "Don't look at Agni from this point of view, it is not just a means to rise up, nor is it a representation of power, Agni is a flame that is burning in the heart of every Indian." Do not consider it just a missile, it is a golden tilak of fire shining on the forehead of the community.

On Republic Day 1990, the country celebrated the success of the fire and missile program. I was awarded the Padma Vibhushan and also Dr. Arunachalam.
Ten years ago, the memory of Padma Bhushan once again turned green. My way of life was still the same as it was then.

A room of 10 by 12 is full of books and some necessary furniture which was rented. The only difference was that at that time this room was in Trivandrum, now in Hyderabad. The waiter brought my breakfast, idli and buttermilk and greeted a silent smile in his eyes. I spilled this new desire of my own children. I know that as soon as many science scholars and engineers get opportunities, they leave the country and go to other countries to earn more money, more income but what can they earn the respect, respect and love that they get from their homeland.

On 15 October 1991, I turned 60 years old. I was looking forward to my retirement, wanted to open a school for poor children. These were the days when I thought that I should close my life experiences and all the things that can be useful for others. Write your Umri in a way, your biography.
I think the youth of my country need a clear vision and a direction only when I intend to mention all those people, due to which I have been able to become that which I am. The motive was not that I should take the names of great people, but that no person, no matter how small, should not be encouraged.

Issues, difficulties are part of life and trouble is the truth of success. As someone has said that "God has not promised that the sky will always be blue, there will be full of flowers filled with life, God has not promised that there will be no clouds if there is sun, happiness is there, no sorrow. There will be no pain. I have no qualms about making my life an example for everyone, but it may be that some desperate child who belongs to some unknown part of society, read and get rest, read this and his Hope brightens up. It may be that they bring some children out of hope and that they feel compulsion should not feel compelled. They should be sure that God is with them wherever they are. Wish every Indian has a burning flame, and the flame of that flame will light up all the hope.



0 coment�rios:

If you need anyone content us